beast 4-stroke

bobby25

getting ready for a dune trip cat wait. sand is so much fun to ride in. :jester:

if anybody ever get a chance to ride some dunes give it a try. I like how smooth it is and clean. unlike dirt where your stuff gets nasty. Sand in clean

IMG_8818_zpsc324ed45.jpg

IMG_8830_zps6eeb515c.jpg

IMG_8835_zps799d5083.jpg

getting ready for a dune trip cat wait. sand is so much fun to ride in. :jester:

if anybody ever get a chance to ride some dunes give it a try. I like how smooth it is and clean. unlike dirt where your stuff gets nasty. Sand in clean

IMG_8818_zpsc324ed45.jpg

IMG_8830_zps6eeb515c.jpg

IMG_8835_zps799d5083.jpg

That's a nice bike. I have an 08 yfz450. Currently saving up and buying all the pieces to do a long travel set up. No pictures right now since I am at work. What jack stand is that? I have been looking to get a jack stand for my bike since I will be doing the suspension install myself once I get all the pieces.

That's a nice bike. I have an 08 yfz450. Currently saving up and buying all the pieces to do a long travel set up. No pictures right now since I am at work. What jack stand is that? I have been looking to get a jack stand for my bike since I will be doing the suspension install myself once I get all the pieces.

Its just a Craftsman ATV/ Motorcycle jack. its nice because it has 3 different height settings you can set it to. plus they are cheap like $100.00 it has been a great jack and I use it a lot. I store my quad on it all the time when its in my garage. I don't let the quad sit on the tires while being stored. so this jack works great. plus you can roll it around where ever you need it to go.

Its just a Craftsman ATV/ Motorcycle jack. its nice because it has 3 different height settings you can set it to. plus they are cheap like $100.00 it has been a great jack and I use it a lot. I store my quad on it all the time when its in my garage. I don't let the quad sit on the tires while being stored. so this jack works great. plus you can roll it around where ever you need it to go.

Oh nice. I saw that stand on the sears website but it didn't have very good reviews so I was shopping around. You may have changed my mind on this stand.

IMG_8818_zpsc324ed45.jpg

IMG_8830_zps6eeb515c.jpg

IMG_8835_zps799d5083.jpg

Thats a nice one Shawn!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice toys guys. I ride motocross on a ATV though. I would post pics, but my phone won't let me. I got a 2009 KTM450SX sport ATV for racing motocross. I also got a 2002 Cannondale Moto 440 ATV that I am building up yet, still a project yet. It's just a rolling a chassis right now. But yeah, I don't get to do any riding because one money will not let me and two my truck driving job just keeps me away from home. I am hoping to quit this sometime soon in the future. I am not into doing this trucking anymore. Just doing it for paying off my stupid student loans I got and have nothing to show for them.

• 4 weeks later...