D1SCSS 2003 AWD build

D1SCSS

I bought this truck 2 weeks ago from Justin at Blackbear Performance and drove it 700 miles home. I absolutely fell in love with this truck the moment I heard it in the airport. I have only owned the truck for 2 weeks but have been ordering parts and working on it a lot. The pics below show how I got the truck. I have since had the bed Line X, installed HID high and low beams, new clear headlights and front marker lights, changed all fluids, sparkplugs, wires, ordered a Bell tech 2/2 drop,ordered my Procharger brackets, installed my 3 core Procharger intercooler, and washed it 4 times! My plans for the truck is to install my D1SC procharger, my meth kit, drop it 2/2, and install Z06 brakes all the way around. I will be posting pics as I finish things.

images.bin

post-24911-0-04343700-1362808471_thumb.jpg

post-24911-0-91676500-1362809352_thumb.jpg

Edited by D1SCSS (see edit history)

Awesome.

Are you in Cali?

What the brakes set you back for?

Is the front bumper on the passenger side lower, looks like there's a bigger gap between the turn signal light and bumper. You can lift these bumpers to sit flush. I got a whole new front bumper and dropped it off this morning for paint, and I'm gonna put it on to sit flush.

I'm from ukiah,about 2 hours north of San Fran. The brakes cost me $1550. I will eventually fix the gap in my bumper. I just have so much going on right now, the gap is low on the very large list. I'm going to install theZ06 brakes then finish the Procharger install.