Parting out Black 2004 Silverado SS

amscholtz@comcast.net

I have quite a few parts off of my old truck available. I also have some non-SS parts available at the bottom. I am open to trades and offers, I could use a full hydroboost setup, and firearms/ammo are always good.

All parts are from a black 2004 Silverado SS with 95,000 miles, I have lots of other little pieces, just let me know what your looking for that isn't on the sold list below.

Local Pickup Parts:

Stock Silverado SS Wheels Powder Coated Black, the wheels have some chipping along the center caps because people suck at taking care of things when they are working on them. One wheel also has a small scrape that looks like curb rash but I am not sure where it came from since I never curbed any of them. One wheel has a ring around the inside where a caliper bolt came loose and scraped along it, but it was powder coated over and is not real noticeable unless you are looking for it. The wheels have four good Nitto 420S 305/55/R20 tires on them that have plenty of life, three are in perfect shape and the fourth got chewed up a bit from the accident but I ran it for awhile after the tire shop declared it ok and never had an issue. They were only on the truck for about 10000 miles - $1200

Spare Silverado SS silver wheel with brand new tire on it, includes center cap but has some scratching and curb rash - $250

Shippable stuff:

Diamond Chrome Headlights - they are nice lights just not my style - $175 shipped

Bose 6 Disc Changer - $100 shipped

Auto Meter Lunar Boost Guage with A Pillar it is mounted to - $75 plus shipping

GMC Sierra/Yukon Head Lights - $100 shipped

1999-2002 Tail Lights - $75 shipped

post-20300-0-67679800-1361910161_thumb.jpg

Edited by Red454SS (see edit history)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you located? I'm trying to estimate shipping costs.

Zip is 98229 where I am at.

picture of the roll pan

I have pictures at home I will add tonight, it is one of the rather cheap Styleline ones.

Cat assemblies?

Nope, guys that put my headers on stole them, but I got free headers and installation out of the deal after complaining.

im interested in the roll pan and muffler can you post some pics and also what series is the muffler and how many mile on it??

also would you sell the 145amp alt sepratelly?

I am not sure which series it is, it was on my truck when I bought it and he redid the exhaust recently so it has less than 5000 miles on it. I will add a picture when I get home tonight. 145 amp alternator I will sell separately for $50 plus shipping.

I'll take the

GMC Denali/Yukon Head Lights - $100 shipped

The floor wiring harness for the seats and if you have the drivers side roof antenna and wiring, I need that too. PM a price to me shipped to 33404.

Thanks

Pic of the bose cd changer please. I am interested in that and the roll pan if you can get me pics.

Pic of the bose cd changer please. I am interested in that and the roll pan if you can get me pics.

I'll take the

GMC Denali/Yukon Head Lights - $100 shipped

The floor wiring harness for the seats and if you have the drivers side roof antenna and wiring, I need that too. PM a price to me shipped to 33404.

Thanks

Pictures of the lights are above, if those are what you need let me know and I will PM my paypal address.

Wiring harness and driver room antenna will be awhile for me to get out, I will let you know a price when I have them out.

I'll take the ss cluster! How much shipped to 79845?

Shipping is included in my price of $250. PM me if you are interested still after taking a look at the picture. The plastic on the top right is where it has a chunk out of it, but it is not visible at all when installed and it still seals.

I emailed you about the door panels.....did you ever get a shipping quote?

I still have your email, I have not gotten a chance to get a quote yet on them, I will see what I can figure out as soon as I have time.

Both should have pictures above now.

How much are you looking to get for the center console conversion setup?

The only other one I could find sold for $600 shipped. Mine has a few knicks here and there, nothing serious. $550 shipped.