sunroof flew off

pedro1452

i have an 03. i know everyone says that sunroof was not available in that year i have attached pics. Can someone by looking at them and tell me if it is factory or how i would go about finding a replacement if not. It flew off while driving down the road today taking the shade on the inside glass and few other pieces

post-25000-0-22790900-1359566978_thumb.jpg

post-25000-0-30497400-1359566990_thumb.jpg

post-25000-0-12807900-1359567001_thumb.jpg

post-25000-0-51388500-1359567007_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the site. Same thing happen to The_aSSet is his user name. He might be able to help you out. Send him a pm

looks like the same brand as mine,

go here http://www.webastosunroofs.com/products/sunroofs.html

go to the dealer search on the left and find the closest dealer to you and take it to them. Its a recall so it should be free! so thats the good news. good luck!

looks like the same brand as mine,

go here http://www.webastosunroofs.com/products/sunroofs.html

go to the dealer search on the left and find the closest dealer to you and take it to them. Its a recall so it should be free! so thats the good news. good luck!

Called them and they said check the serial number. if it starts with a 6 that it was a recall. Ill have to check when I get home. Thanks

On a side note they said they were replacing a lot of them installed on the 08s.