Torque converter and Trans cooler

I am putting a built 4l80e in my 2003 Silverado SS, it has a cammed LQ9 and STS turbo kit, which I plan on running around 12 PSI. Just wondering what is the best brand and speed of torque Converter to get with this set up? I was thinking of either a 3200 or 3500 for stall speeds; I never haul anything with it and don't drive it very much. Also what is the best aftermarket cooler to run with the 4l80e? thanks

Also not to get off topic but does anyone of any input on injector I should run; Brand and size.... Also is a FAST RT intake 102MM worth the money? Thanks for any input

As for a cooler most guys around here run the Tru-cool max either the #4739 or the #47391 the 4739 it if you drive in cold weather and the 47391 is if you dont drive in cooler weather. I went with the 47391 without the bypass because I only drive my truck on nice summer days. As for the TC there are a ton out there. I personally run a Circle D 3200-3400 triple disk. Its a great converter but they are a bit pricey. but I love mine and there customer service is top notch. Look them up a lot of guys have great luck with them.

http://www.transmissioncoolers.us/category/trucool-MAX-cooler.html

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

As for a cooler most guys around here run the Tru-cool max either the #4739 or the #47391 the 4739 it if you drive in cold weather and the 47391 is if you dont drive in cooler weather. I went with the 47391 without the bypass because I only drive my truck on nice summer days. As for the TC there are a ton out there. I personally run a Circle D 3200-3400 triple disk. Its a great converter but they are a bit pricey. but I love mine and there customer service is top notch. Look them up a lot of guys have great luck with them.

http://www.transmiss...MAX-cooler.html

I can always count on your advise. Did you remove your factory cooler or did you plumb it in with it? Thanks for all your advise.

I got rid of the factory cooler and even bypassed the radiator cooler and just went directly to the cooler. My setup never gets hot unless Im running it hard for along time or if its just stupid hot out and Im on it. I went with a 10 1/4 TC,

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)