New 2014 Silverado & Sierra revealed

The_aSSet

its not a HUGE change but i like them... i saw a picture of the Chevy version in blue with the z71 package and man it looked impressive.... I think the big secret from these trucks wasnt so much the little exterior changes as it was more for the motors that they havent released specs on and the interior.... the motor options with be where they "raise the bar" and im thinking it will be great!!! Anyone see the new Corvette that I think Car and Driver had on the cover? not the stingray concept from transformers but a totally new style also bragging mostly about the base motor that will be 450+ 6.2.... looking forward to what chevy brings to the actual dealers in 2014... im still all bow tie at heart

you know the grilles kinda look like some of the concept trucks that were pretty sweet and showed up in the last two years like the chevy zr2 and the gmc off road that had a Dmax... i can only hope they build one or both of them :) oh and of course ANOTHER SS haha i can dream

I think its better than the last model for sure i am still imparshal till i see it in person and see its functionality etc. the hot spot for me isl I wonder what the new Denali will look like if they don't bring back an ss model !!

Edited by ssfast (see edit history)

The interior is ugly as shit, and the "re design" is way too conservative..#raisethebar my ass Chevy, you've barely even met the existing bar dodge set. Why have all this insane amount of secrecy and suspense over the re design when it barely looks any different from the current model?! Ffs.

And the GMC headlights look gay as hell with those leds

ya almost same as dodge I'm not a fan of the new silverado have to see it as everyone say I'd go with gmc by the pick got have full console here pic of new 2013 dodge interior

2012-11-27_07-08-54_208.jpg

2012-11-27_07-09-09_539.jpg

I like it. The interior is much better looking than the nnbs. I particularly like how from the side the silverado looks like the GMT-400s like silverbulletSS said. Also the intake manifold looks like a FAST style intake, hopefully it'll swap onto the rectangle port heads for us L92 head guys even though the fuel pump is stuffed under there.