AWD dyno in Alaska

Akslowroller

I would love to feel the boost in your truck and his! The radix is nice, but nothing like a crazy turbo. Haha. Where do you get your meth? Working in the shop, I have a unlimited supplies of meth as well through washer fluid. Not sure if that's what you mean. We'll have to meet up this summer for sure with all the SSS guys.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. I drive truck to PrudhoeBay about 2-3 times a week. A lot of my buddies haul methanol up there a few times a week also. I just help them clean out their manifolds and I end up with about 10-14 gallons of about 98.5-99% pure meth. I run it through a strainer and run it in the pickup. I have been running this stuff since I started runnin the meth. I think it is ok. One of my buddies is running it in his sprint car in Palmer so is should be ok. Lol

Also we will just have to get together at my shop sometime this winter. It is off of van horn on international. I can pull the truck and trailer out of the shop and we can pull the trucks in. Lol. Warm in there.

Sounds sick. You don't dilute it with water at all?

No. I only run the meth to fight off detonation under boost. So with straight meth spraying when I turn my boost controller on, my octane level is very high. I just dialed in my ve table for the meth at the right map levels. I can't remember where it was that it starts but it was like 140kpa on the ve table iirc.

Okay. Yeah. I'd love to dial in my truck with a live tune. And meth is a really good power adder, plus like you said, raises octane quite a bit. I've just always been told to dilute with water. Not sure why. I guess for lower IATs and I've heard it pretty much steam cleans engine internals. But you are spraying for long periods if time either. Not like nos is diluted with water. I also want to get a good converter. I've got a TB torque converter right now. Ill talk to zippy and see what he recommends.