Where did the Interior section go?

THATGUYCRUZ

Question

I was going to make a post in the interior section today but could not find it, oh wait that's cause there isn't one!!!! There should be. Lets get a petition going to get an interior section. This forum needs a jump start and this will do the trick

4 answers to this question

I would think any interior stuff could go in the appearance section if its about cleaning or dress up like carbon fiber, or the general ss section if its questions about how to work on something inside the truck or the how to section if you make a write up of how to do something like LEDS for example. Im not sure there are enough posts about interior only topics to justify creating a new section. There is also the radio/electronics/security section for those topics.

We(silverado ss mods) are always looking for ideas and topics to get more involvement in the site, so please keep sharing your comments and opinions so we can help keep interest up and members happy. If you have an idea and don't want to share it publicly please feel free to pm myself or any of the mods with your ideas.

Brad