some suggestions for my ss

chevyangel

The Corsa Sport system is suppose to be nice or have a Magnaflow dual in dual out muffler welded in in place of the stock one. Either will add some nice sound only difference is the price, magnaflow is much cheaper....

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

I like magnaflow myself. It has a distinct sound and isnt like everyone else. There systems are great quality and come with a lifetime warranty. My truck sounds nice at idle and screams when wide open. No cab drone at crusing speeds.

I like magnaflow myself. It has a distinct sound and isnt like everyone else. There systems are great quality and come with a lifetime warranty. My truck sounds nice at idle and screams when wide open. No cab drone at crusing speeds.

X2 for the magnaflow

X2 for the magnaflow

My only gripe about my magnaflow is the drone, from about 57-62 it is obnoxiously loud in the cab. The muffler starts right where the bed and cab meet and goes back under the bed, not sure if moving it back would make the drone go away?