Trade For Procharger?

Ok I have a guy I work with who drives a 1997 Tahoe it is a 350 small block With a Procharger. I dont know what model it is all I know is it was brand new when he bought the truck it three months ago. It is not intercooled. He wants to trade me for my sound system two 15 inch Kicker solo L7s and an amp. I would love to have the supercharger, I have built my tranny a bit 2300 stall Five pinion planets basically just a raptor junior kit from PATC. Blackbear tune I will need a reflash, cai, and custom free flowing exhaust with cat delete. It ran a 14.2 second Quarter a few weeks ago at speedworld. The question is would this charger even work on the lQ9 and also I have 126,000 miles so how bad of a decision would this be? also this truck is a DD... Any input would be helpful I try and drive it civilized but there are times when I go WOT.

just make sure its a standard rotation blower first off. second you will need to buy brackets from procharger to mate it with your motor but you can probably sell his brackets to make up the majority of the cost. you will also need to get: fuel pump, injectors, aluminum elbows ,couplers ,t-bolts and intercooler. couplers intercooler and stuff can be bought fairly cheap off ebay , injector can be kinda spendy. but i would do it. what head unit is it p1/d1 ??

I have a sales reciept for it purchased in may it looks brand new so i think I could flip it pretty eaisily haha I would rather not trade if I cant use it it looks like I should just save up and buy a kit for my truck and save the headache