WTB: Looking for SSS or VHO- Modded, Stock, Whatever

***Thanks to all for the great response, but we have found and purchased a truck. we buy about one VHO/SSS a month typically so i will keep all who contacted me in mind (except you Aaron !! :jester: ) thanks again to Tommy aka ShakesVHO for a great truck!****

like title says- i have a VIP customer looking for a Silvy, and it preferably needs to be either an SSS or VHO (GMC or Chevy are fine). stock SSS, VHO is fine. modded also fine. PLEASE nothing over 100k miles. i dont care where its located but if its in FL, GA, NC, TX that will make the deal much easier.

i can work with a regular silverado BUT it has to have the following: ECSB, MIN. 5.3 liter (no V6 no 4.8) prefer LQ9; it needs to be supercharged, turbocharged, or N/A modded w/ bolt-ons (MUST be a good, reliable setup!). also nothing over 100k please! motor swaps fine as long as its with requriements above.

I AM READY TO PURCHASE, no foolery here no window shopping. this customer needs a truck ASAP. you can contact me directly at 954-647-8536. texting me is the fastest way to contact as i am always burried :banghead: you can email pictures or more info to [email protected], or post up on this thread.

Thanks !

John Kelley :cheers:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

thank you for that link. that may damn well be the cleanest SSS for sale and a BEAUTIFUL truck, but my customer has a cap that is lower than his asking price :( i wish i could sell him that truck but no go. i appreciate the help though, i sure need it. these things are hard to find, and when i find one its got like 1983456 miles on it :banghead:

I have a low mileage (50k), mint interior 03. Stock other than a full stainless exhaust, bedrug and a BSER roll pan. Available in a few options:

1. As a roller - no engine or trans. Will come with shafts, t-case etc. - $9,500

2. As a disassembled complete truck. Stock LQ9/65E and ALL necessary hardware comes with the truck - $11,500.

3. Fully assembled, tuned - $14,900. (will be 6-8 weeks out).

• 2 months later...

krambo! whats up buddy? been a long while! that deal sounds pretty good... we already have a truck but shit we can never have too many projects :D

i will edit original post, but thank you everyone for such a good response on this thread, mustve had 10-12 calls and texts for nice trucks for sale. and a big thanks to Tommy aka ShakesVHO for the beautiful truck! dont worry its being taken care of with the utmost OCD and respect :D