1bad2k's SS clone rcsb awd

1BAD2K

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and some more jewelry for the mini SS!

DSC_0740-1.jpg

Here are my seats. My truck is an 06 so these have the built in air bag sensor swith for the passenger. Also, they came from a sub 10K mile totalled truck so they are in pristine condition. Notice the driver side entrance area. No cracking or wear at all really.

DSC_0741.jpg

and some more jewelry for the mini SS!

DSC_0740-1.jpg

Here are my seats. My truck is an 06 so these have the built in air bag sensor switch for the passenger. Also, they came from a sub 10K mile totaled truck so they are in pristine condition. Notice the driver side entrance area. No cracking or wear at all really.

DSC_0741.jpg

This is going to be one bad mofo. I love my ECSB as I get scared in small vehicles/small interior space (due to a nasty car accident I was passenger in), but this is a nasty build with you doing the awd in a RCSB and the power goodies I would love to add.

Got my popcorn and beer for this one!

It was professionally done. I actually bought them that way from supercharged06ss. He had them done.

Thanks for the props guys. I'm stoked to get this thing going... Now to unload all the stuff I don't need and get my 3/5 drop bought!

Arrival blue is a beautiful color I sure do miss that truck. Damn black just looks super clean when it's all waxed up are you going all intimidator? Where did you come across all those parts you lucked out it took me about 2/3 years to get everything but back then I was younger and made a lot less lol

Yeah I met a dude who works or partially owns a body shop. He goes through ton.s of parts. I am pretty much just gonna use the grilles and spoiler from the intimidator. I would like to do it all but I live in Texas and everyone knows the intimidator ss as the dale Earnhardt truck. That's a little too redneck for me here in tx lol. The headrests and huge emblems I don't really care for to be honest so I decided to not use them.