1bad2k's SS clone rcsb awd

1BAD2K

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there has been a change of plans in my build. I was in my 05 ctsv a cpl weeks ago, got caught in the rain and ended up hydro planing. I slid into a pole totalling the car. It had about 25K miles on it. I bought it back from insurance, so I am going to sell the mp112 Ibought and do the ls6 swap and a procharger. I am however on the lookout for a clean 09 ctsv now that insurance has settled up with me. Truck should be out of the paint shop within a week hopefully and then it is stereo/interior times. After that will be time for under the hood!

Well sorry to hear about the V. but on the other hand the clone will be getting a nice engine swap. I sure love the 09 and up V's hope you find one. they are so sick. so r you changing up the color of truck with all these exterior mods? or will we just have to wait and see it when its done. :jester:

Actually if this would have happened sooner, it would be getting a color change to the same color as SSblue24's color. A deep indigo blue. But at the time an extra 3 G's didn't make sense, so it will still be black. LOL. I am thinking the ls6 and a procharger D1 paired with a 4L80e and a NVG149 should do the trick!

Actually if this would have happened sooner, it would be getting a color change to the same color as SSblue24's color. A deep indigo blue. But at the time an extra 3 G's didn't make sense, so it will still be black. LOL. I am thinking the ls6 and a procharger D1 paired with a 4L80e and a NVG149 should do the trick!

oh heck yeah shold haul for sure. should be a fun build.

• 2 weeks later...