1bad2k's SS clone rcsb awd

1BAD2K

Holy crap; I hadn't even seen this thread until today and just read all 14 pages so far. Really cool RCSB!

Years and years of driving 60's trucks has made me allergic to regular cabs, when I bought my first extended cab truck I could never look back. (having to drive a regular cab all night every night for work kills me, but I digress...) I can still appreciate a nice RCSB, especially one with all the goodies this one has!

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap; I hadn't even seen this thread until today and just read all 14 pages so far. Really cool RCSB!

Years and years of driving 60's trucks has made me allergic to regular cabs, when I bought my first extended cab truck I could never look back. (having to drive a regular cab all night every night for work kills me, but I digress...) I can still appreciate a nice RCSB, especially one with all the goodies this one has!

Richard

Yeah single cabs are fun, but I personally wouldn't prefer it for a daily driver. I am parting the truck out now and will be selling off almost all the parts. Some are spoken for. Just gonna be looking to recoup some money from this build. Pm me if anyone needs anything or is interested in purchasing the truck before it gets torn apart.

Why are you parting out? I'm surprised you can't sell it as is? There seems to be lots of people looking for RC clones....

I haven't tried but it would take 18k at the very minimum. Truck is an 06 clean title 92k miles and has the fresh trans and all that stuff, 35k mile ls6 motor and Maggie mp112 blower, arh and corsa exhaust and full oem cladding with every single bracket. You'll need to bring your own wheels though. The interior literally looks like a brand new truck with all the power heated seats working. Custom high end stereo. Literally have 100% oem ss parts for the clone inside and out but I never have installed the cladding yet. It would take nearly double what I'm asking to out this truck together. If anyone is interested. Lmk asap lol. It's about to get chopped!

I haven't tried but it would take 18k at the very minimum. Truck is an 06 clean title 92k miles and has the fresh trans and all that stuff, 35k mile ls6 motor and Maggie mp112 blower, arh and corsa exhaust and full oem cladding with every single bracket. You'll need to bring your own wheels though. The interior literally looks like a brand new truck with all the power heated seats working. Custom high end stereo. Literally have 100% oem ss parts for the clone inside and out but I never have installed the cladding yet. It would take nearly double what I'm asking to out this truck together. If anyone is interested. Lmk asap lol. It's about to get chopped!

You should post in the FS section... I'm sure someone is looking for one. Yours sounds really nice!

You should post in the FS section... I'm sure someone is looking for one. Yours sounds really nice!

We'll I threw it up in the F/S section. If someone wants it they better act fast bc I plan to pull the motor and trans this weekend lol.