DD Accident 8-27-12

Bad Bowtie

So yesterday atfternoon I'm headed home from lunch. Exactly 1 block from my house a lady blows right through a stop sign & hits the front end of my daily driver, my 2 month old 2012 GMC Sierra!! :ohmy:

It gets worse. I find out about an hour before I leave work yesterday she is trying to claim on MY insurance, like I was at fault?! Get a life BIT@H!!!! :jerk:

The only good thing is I know the police did speak to a witness who saw the whole thing unfold from her front yard.

It just that now the "time" comes into play. There has to be a whole investigation, and all.

The police report takes 2-3 days to obtain, then all the recorded phone calls with BOTH insurance companies, etc. My truck is not drivable now, both front seatbelts blew & set the airbag light, my front end alignment is whack. GRRRR!!! :sick:

I'm just a lil sore. We were both traveling alone- no one was seriously hurt.

In all, THIS JUST PLAIN SUCKS. :mad:

That suck man. Something similar happened to me. The witnesses said it was his fault, the police said it was his fault but the guy who hit me told his insurance company it was not his fault, So I had to wait forever for them to investigate. Even though the police report was done within 24 hours his insurance had to call all the witnesses and me and investigate. i got so sick of it I had my Insurance pay for the damages, then they went after his insurance.

Glad your ok and no one was hurt, sucks to hear she's trying to put it off on you..but you know as Forest would say "Stupid is as stupid does"

lmao, good one.. that blows man, better be glad i wasnt there, cause i would have stretched her titties down past her waist, and watch them both spring up in her face, get her naked, and hit like a CAVE MAN !!!!

My wife nearly got killed by a guy that ran a redlight and took the front end off her Maxima last summer, the lying SOB said she ran the red light and the couple of witnesses that were there all left before the police could interview them. The state patrol no faulted it and the car was totaled so we got a hick in insurance all because of some **** in a hurry. Glad you're ok, hope insurance works it out.

Yeah, being a 2002 Crown Vic & were it was caved in, I'm sure her car will be a total.

I'm guessing she noticed my truck was new, so now she is trying to draw this whole thing out now by lying??

I'm thinking she wasn't even cited for running the stop sign either- At least while I was on the scene. I was able to drive away (I was on my lunch hour) and she had 2 guys show up & they immediately started changing out her left rear tire for the spare....

Crazy.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

lmao, good one.. that blows man, better be glad i wasnt there, cause i would have stretched her titties down past her waist, and watch them both spring up in her face, get her naked, and hit like a CAVE MAN !!!!

:jester: WICKED CLOWNS