For Sale: 2006 Trailblazer SS AWD 3SS Black with 157,863 miles.

Truck is fully loaded except for rear seat entertainment. This includes full leather interior, navigation (w/map disc) with Bose sound, automatic climate control, and rain sensing wipers. Most miles are highway miles I drive about 70+ miles round trip to work. The truck is in excellent condition for the amount of miles. The truck runs great and all maintenance has been done. This truck needs nothing, it is ready to drive. Interior is in excellent condition with little wear, truck has never been smoked in. Exterior is in good condition, it does have some door dings, and and a dent in the front fender (See Picture). The truck is completely stock with the original 6.0L LS2 engine, no modifications ever. Oil changes always done with Mobil 1 synthetic oil. Tires have a little less than 75% of the tread remaining. Two brand new Timken USA made (I made sure of this when purchasing) front wheel bearings installed less than 3 months ago. Last fall the front axle was completely replaced with a new take out OEM axle assembly (no damage to the original it was leaking). This included a new driver and passenger side assembly with a new cross shaft. The CV axles were replaced at this time as well. Spark plugs and wires were also replaced at this time with new OEM parts. The upper front ball joints were also replaced just before the wheel bearings. When I purchased the truck ~20,000+ miles ago there was a new water pump installed with all new belts and a complete coolant flush. When I purchased the truck, I changed the transfer case fluid as well as changed the rear axle oil with GM synthetic, limited slip oil.

I can help arrange shipping as well. I can typically get a car shipped for $.50~.60 per mile if needed.

Price: $11,500

Many more pics are available here: MORE PICS

DSC08963.jpg

DSC08990.jpg

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

man that is clean looking. its allot of miles but for the price i think it is more than a fair price, it has me scratching my head lol .good luck im sure it wont last long.

Truck is extremely clean for the miles! It runs even better than it looks too. Only had a few minor issues with the truck (wheel bearings/leaky diff) but I took care of those with all new parts and the truck is 100% ready to go!

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)