Supercharger OR Twin Turbo on a SSS??

Really depend on application.....track truck or daily driver....?

Track Truck.....Twins easily

Daily Driven ......TVS 2300

Same here. I don't you want a twin DD. Single yes.

i really like both. but after having a turbo i love the sound of it. but i also really like the sound of a blower when your on it. a cog step up reminds me of a hot rod / i really like the sound of a cog drive. as for a turbo having a problem with maintenance? ive never had a problem with my turbo and ive had it turbo for over 6 years now. plus super easy to add boost. :) but either way you cant beat either of them. id take both. :jester:

i really like both. but after having a turbo i love the sound of it. but i also really like the sound of a blower when your on it. a cog step up reminds me of a hot rod / i really like the sound of a cog drive. as for a turbo having a problem with maintenance? ive never had a problem with my turbo and ive had it turbo for over 6 years now. plus super easy to add boost. :) but either way you cant beat either of them. id take both. :jester:

Turbo all the way if done properly. The problem is I don't think it is nearly as easy to get good turbo kit as it is to get a quality supercharger kit. If you got got the money or fabrication skills to go turbo then I'd definitely go turbo. Check out the turbo motors Nelson Racing Engines makes http://www.nelsonracingengines.com/videos/must-see.html and try to argue a supercharger over a turbo.

Twins...unnecessary (unless you like the look and want to spend $$$). Single - can be a big power maker however don't go crazy with the size with stock cubes.

Blower - true bolt-in kits available that can make big power, many more options.

• 1 month later...

I agree with Steve. I've heard there is more maintenance/upkeep with a turbo well any type of FI does but it's definately the " go-fast" route.

it all depends on the right set up if you don't do proper research and half ass it yes turbos are hi maintenance.