How much is a 5 gal. bucket of arrival blue paint worth?

cmoney23

How much do you guys think a 5 gal. bucket of arrival blue paint is worth? I can get it for free from my buddy. Im asking because he lives 3 hours from me. So would it be worth it to drive 6 hours to get it for free?????

Yes its worth the drive. With that amount of paint you could paint a few trucks. Paint isn't cheap. I just paint $45.00 for a pintto match my box. That wasn't even the best paint out. So yeah you couldn't come close to getting that paint for 1k out the door.

Whoever wants some ill sell it dirt cheap.. I dont think you can ship paint though.

Midwest ill sell you 1 gallon, which should paint your whole truck. Let me know?

Well he works in a factory and mixes paint all day. So i got him the paint code for arrival blue and he mixed it himself, 5 gallons worth. Not sure what u mean by an original unopened container....

Didn't we do this thread already about knowing a guy that mixes free paint?

Yeah thats when i was tossing around the idea of maybe getting it. I really didnt know how much that much paint is actually worth. Never bought paint in bulk before. And its 3 hours from me. Hell of a drive there and back, so i think im commited to go get it now. Plus i thought i could help a few members out that need some arrival blue paint to maybe paint there engine covers, the rest of their mirrors, maybe their dash piece or sub box or who knows what...