new 05 vho

Can always use these Texas Speed Headers. They are stainless and have 1 3/4 primaries and 3inch collectors just like the pacesetters (except better because stainless). They are only 340$$. I have heard nothing but good things from these unlike the pacesetters.

If you are looking for 1 7/8 primaries you can always use thier F body headers which fit like a charm also for a low price of 500$$

Here is a link to both. These are what I will be going with as they are stainless and have a bigger collector size than the same price range as OBX stainless headers.

F body headers with 1 7/8 http://www.texas-speed.com/p-291-texas-speed-performance-1-78-long-tube-headers.aspx

Truck headers with 1 3/4 http://www.texas-speed.com/p-3410-all-new-texas-speed-performance-1-34-stainless-steel-1999-2007-truck-headers-chevygmc-v8.aspx

I'm going to upgrade to dual 3inch or keep my current. I have 2.5 atm with no cats, xpipe and magnaflow magnapacks. Will prob dump it after mufflers though since the tips have been bothering me aesthetic wise.

Yea bad news i walked out of walmart and saw somebody left a dent on my bumper and now its a little tilted so i need to buy a new one with brackets i just need to decide weather to go with the original chrome or black bmto black out the entire bumper

Lol. That's about to happen to mine also if the wife keeps saying no. ::wink:: I would do OEM ss bumper. You can get all your numbers from gmpartsdirect.com. Also if you search around, there are a couple threads that tell what all is needed.