new 05 vho

Hi im new to this forum and new to owning a performance pickup so forgive me if i ask noobie questions but my truck has true dual exhaust and i was wondering if that was stock and what headers can i order for my pickup do i just order as if it were an ss or does the awd make a difference when ordering cat back exhaust? thank you in advance

post-24258-0-24107500-1338623147_thumb.jpg

Welcome!! Very clean truck.. love the boss 330's. And as far a headers go, are you buying the whole exhaust system or just headers? Pacesetters are a good brand for the money. $450 or so can get you some nice coated long tubes.

Well i do want some long tube headers and as far as the rest i like my true dual but if i cant keep them i will get all new exhaust the only problem is idk if i order it as if it were for an ss

Well with these..

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=190682424503&siteId=0&isClassified=false

And a tune, your truck will be able to breath much better. And you should be able to use your existing exhaust

Edited by SikSSS (see edit history)

Ok thanks alot sickss those look nice ima have to break into my piggy bank and start dropping mods in my truck. Any other mods i can start of with

Zippy shift kit for sure. Maybe some vette servos for the transmission. You will definitely see some power gains their as well. And it doesn't break the bank to bad for the extra hp gains you get.

I would try to grab an OEM one. That's just me though. I still don't understand if I need the metal bumper that goes under the cover or if we can use the chrome bumper as the interior for the cover. The more I read on the subject it looks as if a complete bumper change over is close to a grand with cover, duct, grilles, mounting brackets, shipping.