In The Market For Headers

It does really depend on your budget but dont waste your time with shorty headers definately go with long tube. The favorite around here if you have the budget is by far the american racing headers everyone who has them loves them.

I had to deploy to Iraq to get mine, well worth 6 months of being shot at to get these!! I love them. Makes the truck a lot more reponsive due to the exhaust being not as restrictive. I need a tune to feel the full effects of the exhaust, but Im satisfied for now. I didnt get mine coated, cause I like how they blued from the heat. Makes it look better IMHO. You cant go wrong with these headers, I promise.

Edited by RebelOne (see edit history)

I had to deploy to Iraq to get mine, well worth 6 months of being shot at to get these!! I love them. Makes the truck a lot more reponsive due to the exhaust being not as restrictive. I need a tune to feel the full effects of the exhaust, but Im satisfied for now. I didnt get mine coated, cause I like how they blued from the heat. Makes it look better IMHO. You cant go wrong with these headers, I promise.

You guys convinced me .I think im sold. it'll be an extra month or so but Im def going to do it. are you in the army Rebel? im stationed in nc (Marine) Im assuming your in GA

What's wrong with pacesetters at half the price?lol

Jk I know the arh's is just a better built quality, but if you don't want to spend that much you can go with a pacesetter setup and save some coin. I doubt there will be any HP difference comparing 1 3/4 to same size.