Silver 22" Replicas

Blown94Cobra

I wanted silver 22" replicas so I decided to make my own. I guess I'm lucky my brother has a powder coating business. I apologize in advance for the crappy pictures and the dirty truck lol.

Started out as Matte Black Replicas

122.jpg

Shot with some powder primer

125.jpg

Shot with some Class A Silver powder

128.jpg

Nitto 420S 305/40/R22's Mounted and had to use the old crappy center caps for now.

130.jpg

I was worried about such a wide tire but they fit and look great.

129.jpg

136.jpg

135.jpg

134.jpg

132.jpg

Roll pans cracking out. Plan on putting the bumper back on.

138.jpg

131.jpg

133.jpg

It's a Mcgaughy's 2" front 4" rear kit. I think the front still needs to come down an inch or the rear needs raised an inch.

I got the same size tire and I want to do a flip and lift shackles for a 5" drop. U think u could go another 1" lower in the rear without rubbing if u wanted to?

Those look awesome. truck looks great man. Did you fiber the pan then filler or just filler?

Sent From My GNex

As far as I know it was all done with plastic weld (I think it was Fusor) it probably has a skim coat of filler on top though.. My cousin owns a body shop and they did all the work. The pans been on there for 6 years or so, it lasted about 3 years before it started to crack. The weather probably did it in more then anything because it sits outside all the time. The truck only has 36,XXX miles and I bought it in 2004 with 9,9XX miles on it.

I got the same size tire and I want to do a flip and lift shackles for a 5" drop. U think u could go another 1" lower in the rear without rubbing if u wanted to?

Probably just depends on how you use the truck. I bet it would be fine an inch lower for normal driving as long as you don't weight the bed down a bunch hauling stuff.