Ss Wheel Badge And Gmpd Emblem

Guest Jason*

Today I put in my new airbag with the SSS emblem on it. And then me and Matt* put in our General Motors Performance Division emblems I ordered a while ago. Now while I am pretty against interior mods to the SSS I think these look great and should have come on the truck stock. I hope ya'll enjoy:

post-22957-001141800 1319772336_thumb.jpg

post-22957-070925800 1319772340_thumb.jpg

Also, I have a couple extra GMPD emblems for sale. 1 large one (slightly larger than the one pictured above) and 1 small one (Same size as above) I am asking $20 each or $35 for the both, and that's shipping included already.

Got a GMPD too can see it a little in this pic. I had a good pic of it but I cant find it. I also have a big GMPD for under the hood of the SSS thats gonna go on the radiator cover after it gets painted. The Cobalt SS/TC has one under the hood as well!

SDC10071.jpg

Got a GMPD too can see it a little in this pic. I had a good pic of it but I cant find it. I also have a big GMPD for under the hood of the SSS thats gonna go on the radiator cover after it gets painted. The Cobalt SS/TC has one under the hood as well!

Can you show me a pic of the one under the hood? I've thought of putting one there as well but haven't really decide where... I have heard the Cobalts have those but haven't seen a picture of that either. I have seen the ones of the Camaro's and the TBSS' though

Can you show me a pic of the one under the hood? I've thought of putting one there as well but haven't really decide where... I have heard the Cobalts have those but haven't seen a picture of that either. I have seen the ones of the Camaro's and the TBSS' though

Absolutly. The one for the SSS isnt on yet I am going to put it on the plastic radiator cover after paint. I will get you a pic of the other one though