Poll: AWD Vs 2WD?

houston05tx

320 members have voted

1. 1. how many people own a awd sss vs 2wd sss

I posted this back in 2009 but i did not make it a poll. So i brought it back. how many people own a awd Sss vs a 2wd Sss all i want to know is they more awd ss then 2wd sss on this website i drive a 2wd sss i love it!

old post from march 2009 http://www.silverado...hl__chevyss05tx

Edited by chevyss05tx (see edit history)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider my self a good driver and can modulate a throttle very well. I have driven both AWD and 2WD both in stock and modified forms and I must say that you 2wd guy must not have enough power to make a difference or you guy have some real sticky tires. For the street, stock for stock, its a toss up. high power, AWD hands down. there is no better feeling than merging into traffic at full throttle and not having to worry about breaking loose and taking someone, something out. ALSO, WTF is the point of having a high powered vehicle if you cant use the power.dunno.gif

AWD here. I originally wanted 2wd, but could not be happier with AWD. Nothing like pulling away while the other guy spins! Both have their advantages though. I agree with above, it would be nice to have both!!!!!