Intro'Stwisted Vista 2 And Pirelli'S

BlownFogger540

Ok so just about to finalize the work order on some Intro'sTwisted Vista 2's

22"x8.5" fronts with 265/35-22 Pirelli's and rear 24"x15" with 405/25-24 Pirelli's

http://www.introwhee...d-vista-ii.html

so do i go with 22 or 24 fronts 8.5" wide or 10" wide

my awd is now 2wd

ya i know 22's and 24's useually look funny together but check out the new pics i have

i think with the deep rear offset its not noticeable

i really like it on the camaro 24 x 15 and 22 x 10

http://www.camaro5.c...ead.php?t=57623

Edited by BlownFogger540 (see edit history)

if your going to do a 265 on the front i would go with the 24x8.5, i dont like smaller rims on the front IMO.

but you can do whatever you think, its your truck peelout.gif

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)

yeah one inch difference youll be able to get away with with but two is alot imo and i think it will look much better with the 24's up front .

i wish some one would make a wider 22" i wanted to do this as well but 24 is just a bit big for me , im kind of doing the same thing but keeping awd , 4 linked rear with coil overs and 22x12 rears with my bfg kdw's .

at least burnouts will be around every corner , just enable some sort of traction control on the street riding those 24's will be dangerous with anything over 1/2 throttle

yeah one inch difference youll be able to get away with with but two is alot imo and i think it will look much better with the 24's up front .

i wish some one would make a wider 22" i wanted to do this as well but 24 is just a bit big for me , im kind of doing the same thing but keeping awd , 4 linked rear with coil overs and 22x12 rears with my bfg kdw's .

at least burnouts will be around every corner , just enable some sort of traction control on the street riding those 24's will be dangerous with anything over 1/2 throttle

ya i know 22's and 24's useually look funny together but check out the new pics i have

i think with the deep rear offset its not noticeable

i really like it on the camaro

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57623

post-8425-086954900 1315190563_thumb.jpg

post-8425-079901300 1315190567_thumb.jpg

its your truck and if its what you want then go for it i was just stating my personal opinion on previous observance of similar setups , now if you could find a 23" that would be sick too. imo it just doesent work on a full size truck

its your truck and if its what you want then go for it i was just stating my personal opinion on previous observance of similar setups , now if you could find a 23" that would be sick too. imo it just doesent work on a full size truck

yes thats what im after is people's opinion's as up here in the great white north we dont get to see many heavilly moded trucks so its hard to picture sometimes what things will look like

I allways do what i want in the end, but at just shy of $6000 for the 24 22 with tires and about $700 more to do 24 24 its not like just not liking the Boss's or Foose rims

yes thats what im after is people's opinion's as up here in the great white north we dont get to see many heavilly moded trucks so its hard to picture sometimes what things will look like

I allways do what i want in the end, but at just shy of $6000 for the 24 22 with tires and about $700 more to do 24 24 its not like just not liking the Boss's or Foose rims

Have you seen a set of 24" Intro Pentia 6's? Sweet jesus they look awesome! My vote is 24/24