New Pb

renaldo99

I went to the track in may and i havent been on here in a while lol

new pb 12.65@106 with alky meth upgrade and bigger crank pulley for more boost

HERES SOME VIDS

12.65@106

ME VS SRT8 JEEP

12.76@105

Edited by SuperchargedTahoeSS (see edit history)

I'd like to meet up with you when I'm in Michigan and run Tahoe's. I'll be interested in seeing how my Hoe does against a boosted one. I won't have time to port the heads and I won't have the cam in there yet that I want, but it should still run well. You did a nice job with yours, it looks much nicer than mine.

I'd like to meet up with you when I'm in Michigan and run Tahoe's. I'll be interested in seeing how my Hoe does against a boosted one. I won't have time to port the heads and I won't have the cam in there yet that I want, but it should still run well. You did a nice job with yours, it looks much nicer than mine.

Im down lol and thanks.... im still not done with it yet looking to make it a 408 if i can with my 5.3

Whats done to your HOE? Any pics or vids?

Im down lol and thanks.... im still not done with it yet looking to make it a 408 if i can with my 5.3

Whats done to your HOE? Any pics or vids?

you are gonna need a 6.0 to make it to 408 with any cylinder walll left...Zippy's 408 build is pretty awesome, budget friendly and some nice parts to boot.

I could not get guys together here in MI, but I bet you(Zippy) could!! :)

you are gonna need a 6.0 to make it to 408 with any cylinder walll left...Zippy's 408 build is pretty awesome, budget friendly and some nice parts to boot.

He's got a 408 in his Hoe?

Yeah it would be great to get all of them here lol

A bunch of guys I know are going up to Ubly on September 24th. That would be awesome if you and Zippy were able to make that. I think Renaldo might be going then too?

Edited by slowfive0 (see edit history)

Zippy,

When are you coming to MI? Also, how is the new 408 combo running for you? Be nice to get together with some of the board guys and do something.

I have 153,000 on my truck now and I want to start putting together an engine before I'm left stranded when this one breaks---lol! I think I'm going to go with what you recommended (408/TVS 2300). I bet that will rip! pepsicheer.gif