Anchorage, Alaska Ss Meet Up?

Hey guys from AK! Jasonhensley22 and me were thinking it would be fun to try and setup a meet up for all the Silverado SS's up here. I know there are a lot around but there not all on this site.

Anyways as far as the meet goes I was thinking we could all meet in a parking lot somewhere around Anchorage and check out each other's trucks and talk about them. It would be fun, take pictures and stuff and then maybe go drive around in a line of SS's. LOL pepsicheer.gif

For dates and times I was thinking maybe this next coming week might be a good week or the weekend.

So guys post up if your up here and would be interested in doing this! Chevy_anim.gif

Guest jasonhensley22

AK guys please do this, getting to meet up would be awesome! I know I see some SSS around base, so i'm gonna try and catch them and get them to get on the site and come to the meet.

Come on! I saw 3 SSS' on the way to work yesterday, and my work is 5 miles down the road!

I know there's a lot of them up here but people just drive em or never check the forum/don't know about it. We could just do a small meet this next week, or wait and try and get more people to come. I know before I was on here there was a small meet and some guys got some cards and stuck em on other SSS don't think it worked out...

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

Guest jasonhensley22

I know there's a lot of them up here but people just drive em or never check the forum/don't know about it. We could just do a small meet this next week, or wait and try and get more people to come. I know before I was on here there was a small meet and some guys got some cards and stuck em on other SSS don't think it worked out...

Oh thats cool. Yeah lets get together this week and whoever else wants to come can as well. Just let me know when and what time works best for ya bud.

Guest jasonhensley22

I'd love to come but I just lost another tranny. Man. Number 4. I'm down there quite a bit in the big truck. I might try to catch up with you guys and bs maybe.

Yeah man come on!

I'd love to come but I just lost another tranny. Man. Number 4. I'm down there quite a bit in the big truck. I might try to catch up with you guys and bs maybe.

Well that sucks, maybe you can come anyways even if you can't make it in the SS.

I might be up for a meet depending on the date and time.

That'd be great!

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)