Fuel Pump Part #

long story short.. i need the current GM part # for the stock fuel pump in a 03..seems the body shop ordered it and the pig tail connectors are the wrong size on the pumps their getting..X3 were there any changes made, and if so what..

thanks

You cannot order a "pump" from GM for the trucks; Mr. Goodwrench makes you buy the entire "fuel pump assembly", the whole sump & pump & fuel sending unit & float, retail (I hear) is like $300-400. Best option is to call Magnusson and order the Walbro 255 kit from their '04+ GM Truck Radix kits, you get an upgraded OE-quality pump and all the small parts to install it in your truck for $135.

Mr. P. :)

You cannot order a "pump" from GM for the trucks; Mr. Goodwrench makes you buy the entire "fuel pump assembly", the whole sump & pump & fuel sending unit & float, retail (I hear) is like $300-400. Best option is to call Magnusson and order the Walbro 255 kit from their '04+ GM Truck Radix kits, you get an upgraded OE-quality pump and all the small parts to install it in your truck for $135.

Mr. P. :)

thanks for the info..i.m not paying for it, but the shop won't go the Walbro :M16: well the fuel pump assembly's their getting, the pig tails are not matching up to the units..so i sit here about ready to blow, if it's not one thing it's another with this shop.. :idiot: