Silverado Ss Rc Truck

renta

i am the high bidder and will win all others step off or be pepared to pay for it and i mean pay!!!!!! cause ill drive it up if i have to i want this i started this thread and people bought them from under me so im not letting this one go easy

i am the high bidder and will win all others step off or be pepared to pay for it and i mean pay!!!!!! cause ill drive it up if i have to i want this i started this thread and people bought them from under me so im not letting this one go easy

Wow you down for that rc truck

i cant believe 150 shipped wasnt enough that blows my mind i want one so bad so if anyone on here want to sell me one for 125 used or 150 shipped new pm me otherwise i give up on it anything over that and i think why a toy i could buy real parts for my truck dam dale collectors and nascar people with but loads of money to spend on rc trucks jeez sorry just pissed off i cant get one of these things everytime i think i have my hands on one it slipps away this has been a 2 year hunt for one but its my fault i guess i just refuse to spend that much i thought 100 should be enough maybe 125 mint in the box but i guess if you want to play you have to pay

i cant believe 150 shipped wasnt enough that blows my mind i want one so bad so if anyone on here want to sell me one for 125 used or 150 shipped new pm me otherwise i give up on it anything over that and i think why a toy i could buy real parts for my truck dam dale collectors and nascar people with but loads of money to spend on rc trucks jeez sorry just pissed off i cant get one of these things everytime i think i have my hands on one it slipps away this has been a 2 year hunt for one but its my fault i guess i just refuse to spend that much i thought 100 should be enough maybe 125 mint in the box but i guess if you want to play you have to pay

thats funny it went so high, i seen this when it was $30 and offered to buy it now for that he said ok, then someone bid and said he would have to let the auction run out omfg :banghead:

I've been winning and losing on eBay since 98. The cardinal rule is to NEVER bid until last 10-15 sec. But you have to bid to win - meaning if it's at $75 and you really want it then bid the 151.00 (the extra buck can sometimes help) In the time your bid goes in somebody else probably did the same thing that's why you bid so high over the current price - it's your one shot. I've done it so many times it's not funny....

Dont sweat it - another will be on any day

i was the first bidder at 75 then it went crazy a couple days later i figured id put in a bid for 75 well over the 30 starting price thinking anyone who bids isnt going to jump that high right out of the gate well i was wrong it shot up so quick that when i checked back it was 140 i couldnt believe it went to high on ebayi figured 100 would get it if there were others that really wanted it but no

• 2 years later...