The Official L.E.D. How To Guide

idahoBLKss

• 3 months later...

So i did my cluster in blue (looks great). During the ac panel, I only have one LED on, the rest are out (minus the factory white bulbs for the sliders). took my meter to it and it seems the less that are not working are getting 7volts to them, has anyone run into this issue? I bought the LEDS off amazon. If someone can post a link to amazon of what would work, it would be appreciated. Also i thought of doing this without doing any research so i didn't use resistors in anything and for now everything seems to be good( i guess if they end up burning out i'll have to buy resistors and redo some of the things. (at least its a cheap mod)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I cant pull up any of the pictures. Is there any way you can send me pictures of the manual climate control circuit board with markings showing the polarity. I have been working on this project for a while now and about to sell the damn truck lol. I can give you my facebook or phone number. Any kind of help will be appreciated!

Edited by Magpullar1515 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I tried flipping all of them. But I can’t figure it out. But like let’s say the fan speed side the two bottom lights. I can short the left one out (which I put what I think it is positive and negative together) and the right bottom fan speed light will come on. Then I can short the bottom right fan speed light out and the left one will come on. 

• 7 months later...