Post Lowered Ss Silverado Trucks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is mine. Freshly dropped with the setup NorCal sells.

Looks good man. Hey how did you mount the fog lights in the brake ducts? I had recently bought some to install but wasn't sure how to install them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I had to make brackets. I used two small pieces of angle iron. Then mounted the angle to one of the bumper supports.

That's what I thought but did your housings for with that 90 degree support mount from the bumper to what looks like the radiator support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 1 year later...

Here is mine. Freshly dropped with the setup NorCal sells. unyhahab.jpgasa5y2eh.jpgtyqeqeru.jpg

Djm lower control arm with 3/4 drop and shocks right?. How's the ride quality and issues what's so ever? Please inform I'm still debating with control arms or spindles. Thanks

I have had no issues at all. The only thing I recommend is a c notch. Not completely necessary but worth it in my opinion. And as far as the LCA's go they were awesome. Aligned right to spec with out any issues.

Great thanks for your reply.. I just don't want to notch my frame at all.. Maybe if I just go 2/3 instead of 3/4, that would help any hard bumps?

• 1 year later...