Post Lowered Ss Silverado Trucks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm running a 3.5/4 on 305/40/22 and I have had to beat the fender lip back up a few times after chewing up some sidewall and my inner fender well has rubbed through completely in the front and rear of it. A 4/6 can be done but would require smaller tires, notching, and you would have to adjust your driveline angles and possibly get slightly shorter half shafts.

If you really wanna go that much lower without cutting the chassis and all the other stuff, do a 3/4 drop and you can do about a 1 1/2 BD without cutting a bunch of stuff up and run smaller tires.

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

I'm running a 3.5/4 on 305/40/22 and I have had to beat the fender lip back up a few times after chewing up some sidewall and my inner fender well has rubbed through completely in the front and rear of it. A 4/6 can be done but would require smaller tires, notching, and you would have to adjust your driveline angles and possibly get slightly shorter half shafts.

If you really wanna go that much lower without cutting the chassis and all the other stuff, do a 3/4 drop and you can do about a 1 1/2 BD without cutting a bunch of stuff up and run smaller tires.

sounds like i want a 3/4 then lol

i guess a 3/5 would set level? ass looks a little high on that red truck.... not bashing it lol, it looks badass !

That's what I'm told I'm thinking of doing a 3/5 on my 06 SS but I'm gonna look around because I want to make sure it's gonna sit level

Ever miss that truck Dylan?

Yea. All the time... its still local. The guy I sold it to ended up selling it to an older guy who lives around here somewhere... I get to see it occasionally driving around. He keeps it immaculate so its good to see its still babied like I did. Hasn't changed a thing on it as far as I can tell... still on the Eagle 026's, shaved pan still looks flawless.

What happen to your SS?

Wasn't practical with a growing family... sold it and bought this:

DSC_4769.jpg

Family outgrew that so now I'm in the Avy

c76d8dc0.jpg

Edited by Dylan@Adams (see edit history)