2004 Lq9 + L92 Heads +L76 Intake + Cam Build Up

BlueAKSSS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Matt those covers look nice on the 6.oh, man that lq9 sure looks like it belongs in there looks real good hopefully will work as good or even better than what it looks keep up the good work man.

Thanks!

Made some progress on the truck itself, after restoring my truck it never had the correct "vehicle information sheet" that goes in the glove box that lists the options the truck originally came with. Since my original was long gone I ordered a new one from LMC but it comes as just a sticker. This is a problem, I used some handy photoshop tricks and tapped the new sheet to a piece of printer paper and printed all of the options I wanted to list and my VIN. These are the results:

Sheet:

DSC_0459Medium.jpg

Finished Product! I found some special fonts that look completely original!

DSC_0461Medium.jpg

DSC_0463Medium.jpg

DSC_0465Medium.jpg

DSC_0466Medium.jpg

Nice job on the SPID

Thanks, I thought it came out pretty good as well although there are some mistakes. I may buy another label and redo it just to make it perfect.

As far as updates the truck runs and sounds awesome, I've run it a number of times now pulled it outside in the snow and almost got stuck that was a mistake...lol

- I'm going to work with Zippy for getting the tune dialed in hopefully and I'm going to install my Wideband hopefully this weekend and hook it up to the AC Sensor pressure sensor on the PCM so hopefully I can scan it via HP Tuners. I've read you can use the PID.7101 I think it was to scan it. Hopefully that works.

-Next I need to address my brakes, only the fronts are working.

Hey Matt so you haven't been able to drive it at all thats gotta suck if you haven't were bearly starting to get so cooler days down here in south texas 55-65 degrees at night time about 85 moreless during the day.

Haha that's cold? biggrinjester.gif Those are the summer's highs around here! thumb.gif

Well let me know how that cam works out for you once you get on it. I have also been ordering parts for my L76 trying to get everything together for next month or so see if I can make some "winter" passes at the track with the 6.0.

I'll definitely let you know once spring comes around. I can't wait, but with all the extra time this winter I'll replace more parts on the truck to make it even nicer.