05 Ss Silvy 2Wd

Badazzchevy327

well its time for me to buy a house. it makes me sick to my stomach thinking about getting rid of it.

2005 silverado ss. silverbirch, 2wd, sunroof, leather, all options besides block heater (if that was one) and navi. 94,xxx miles.

PERFORMANCE

-LPP stainless long tubes with off road y pipe. to single 3 inch with a corsa dumped. every quiet crusing but will scare people WOT.

-ARP stainless studs for headers to head. only way to go very nice touch no worry of bolts breaking.

-MSD wires with ngk plugs

-SPECTRE cold air intake. price was right and it performs like any other one

-BLACKBEAR tune. 93 octane tune(which stock is anyways) haul ass mode on tow haul button.

-thottle bodie coolant bypass.

-truck ran 13.9 at 99.8 in very bad weather. weather corrector put it at 13.6 at 101. its a very strong truck for stock, very.

SUSPENSION

-mcguaghys 2 inch spindles

-eibach lowering keys

-mcguaghys shackle and hangers

-belltech street performer shocks on all four corners

-all poly red bushings and endlinks on front end

-new balljoints

-truck rides awesome, its sitting at at 2.5/4 inch drop now, i have belltech offset bushings in the upper control arms. its good for a 5 inch drop in front and still have a in spec allignment. all you would need is a flip kit then for the back and crank the keys down. i love the solid feel on the highway

INTERIOR

-alpine 9886 headunit. bypassed bose amp. the sounds is very nice now. plans were to run a amp on some 6.5's with a single ten in the back but o well.

-interior is mint. driver seat isnt ripped but has the wear marks. its not to bad yet or i would have replaced it.

- back seat fold down mod, not a big deal but throwing it out there.

-matched factory tint on front windows and did 50 percent on windsheild. never got in any trouble with the cops you can barely tell just cuts glare.

EXTERIOR

- brand new front OEM bumper due to sears auto putting a balljoint in wrong and truck being lowered 5 inchs in front. joint broke bumper hit ground.

- paint shines very nice. has no bad scratches just very small ones. like any other 05 truck

-zero rust... anywhere. truck lived in florida

- small chip on hood, i bought it that way never fixed it planning on cowl hood

-HIDS 8000k

-back bumper has bad discoloration around the lower small pad due to a buddy dumping battery acid on it. you can barely notice it. repaint would fix it

- heres the iffy part someone opened there door onto the passenger side claddin right where it meets the front fender. this caused my buddy not to realize it and open the door and it scaped the paint off. ill take a pic. its noticeable but not that bad. palm chevy said they would fix it for 300 bucks. they do awesome awesome work. ill most likely have it done before it sells just throwing it out there

-Centerline stingray 3 ultras 20x8.5 they weigh 24lbs! new hankook 275-45-20 tires. with 9/32nds new is 10. also have one spare tire with 10/32nds. it got scuffed so insurance replaced it when balljoint broke. nothing wrong with it though.

-painted all front grills and bowtie satin black. 4 step sanding process and good paint was used. been that way 7 months or so now and still looks great.

OVERALL

writing this is killing me. ive slowly modded this truck to make sure it turned out awesome with all name brand quality parts. untill november 2009 it was completely stock. i sold my race truck and got bored so started investing in this. this truck has never broken down, or let me down. its not beat either. i had a 11 second street truck that i would beat on it. this truck went to track once after the bolt ons and i ran 3 or 4 times that night. i refuse to beat on something i rely on everyday to bring me to work. ive always did mobil 1 every 3 to 4k miles. rotors and front pads were replaced in 11-09 and look good now and stop good. all this truck needs is a cam, stall, and some good weather and i bet it will hit a 12.9 and look good doing it. also i have two 17inch spare wheels with tires, and the stock manifolds and air box ill give with buyer.

im located in ocala, FL pm me or email me with questions badazzchevy327 at aol

thanks chris d.

first pis shows how noticable the side piece is

29fr29e.jpg

this pic was taken like 4 or 5 days ago

108a9go.jpg

opu7bo.jpg

here it is with the front end slammed

2vw7mah.jpg

this shows backbumper piece

2duglzr.jpg

i dont have any interior shots on this computer. ill try and wash it tomorrow and take a bunch of pics for emailing to people.

asking 19,500k. i still owe some on it so i dont know how trades would work but it would havee to be something that my credit uinon would finance. and relatively cheap

Edited by Badazzchevy327 (see edit history)

nice truck man I would love to have your wheels looks (. Y .) on silver birch hate to hear you have to get ride of her

G/L with the sale

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!