The Driver Behind The Beloved Sss

bloodclot

199 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Nationality?

driving.gif K im asian and heres my story. OK so im drivin down main road. I see this blue ss corner of my eye and speeds past me. i speed up too and catch up to him. he rolls window down and i give him the deuce. i see him and he sees me. white guy. so im expecting a regular wave or something like hey we both got sss cool. but i dunno if it was just me or im ugly ..ehh im not ugly. but.. u know chappelle show. clayton bigsby. i felt like that. like he gave me THAT look haha. then im thinking of the skittles commercial with the scottish koreans one contradiction eating another. haha so long story short. just wanted to see whos driving those sss. and if there really is a contradiction. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :locked02: .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

What if your half white and half mexican? :dunno:

u cant vote then

In LA, it is rare to see a white guy in an SS. It is usually Hispanic.

Im a latino trapped in a white mans body :jester: Depends though Matt, usually 50/50 I notice, depends on area...

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)