Builds Only

detjoe

I see guys asking questions in here and making posts where its more BS than build so please keep the questions limited to the build. I will help guys put together thier threads so that they can be used as referance for others. Its alot easier to learn new stuff from a concise build thread rather than a thread filled with alot of posts saying how cool it is. We know its cool...its here!

Thank You

I see guys asking questions in here and making posts where its more BS than build so please keep the questions limited to the build. I will help guys put together thier threads so that they can be used as referance for others. Its alot easier to learn new stuff from a concise build thread rather than a thread filled with alot of posts saying how cool it is. We know its cool...its here!

Thank You

Ya it's it's cool here but a big issue with most forums growing stronger is flaming newbies... this forum is not that big. Big picture here -new members = possible biz for the vendors or vendor fee's to sss.com. More hits brings the ratings of the site up, which in turn makes the site more attractive to larger companies to advertise here. That's a BIG point of the site right?

As a moderator, I'm sure you know all this stuff... but I'm a newbie here and looking for an ss vendor to advise me and most than likely sell me my LS block and radix for my SSS build -

So I posted in the "build section" I am a busy guy with my own biz - I'm sure I overlooked exactly where to post my questions (as you call BS) ...YES you wrote the above cause of me and one other member or the timing of your post was a perfect storm?

Move my posts and flame me? how petty...

To be big and bad sitting up on a high horse of "I've heard that 1000 times" and "do a search!" is just bad business. Smart biz would be to flame the die hards on here -not newbies.

Do you know how many times I've heard the same sh** over and over and over in my biz? Having patients with newbies has made me grow bigger and bigger is more money, more money is a badder ass SSS or a cooler house. I already have the MTV Cribs worthy house.

I have plenty of cash to "Build" my SSS and it's not BS... Guess who have [i found on here] that I'm getting my LS 408" Iron Block Shortblock from? LEP ring a bell?? Bought my NV149 from timetokill (a longterm sss guy)

Trying to help and defend myself that's all...

JJ

This is the build section. If you are looking for what to buy spend some time in that section. If you want to buy our sponosrs are always listed on the side bar or in the classified section.

Not on a power tirp just trying to keep some order around here. And the 'how to' section is not where you ask how to do stuff... :cheers: