SS Mud Flaps

shopman1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not heard that yet. I'm not sure how good it would look with them though.... :nonod: I am thinking that I personally would not like them on there. But then again, I haven't put alot of thought into what they would look like on the truck. I am gussing that I would about :puke: . I do change my mind from day to day though!

Justin :chevy:

I have not heard that yet. I'm not sure how good it would look with them though.... :nonod: I am thinking that I personally would not like them on there. But then again, I haven't put alot of thought into what they would look like on the truck. I am gussing that I would about :puke: . I do change my mind from day to day though!

Justin :chevy:

:rolleyes: Justin - I like that you say what you are thinking - So tell us again how you feel about the flaps - Kidding you - I will put flaps on the truck - it should keep some of the road durt from hitting the sides. The SS is turning heads, that's for sure! :thumbs:

Later - Shopman1

• 11 months later...

I looked for em' myself and couldn't find any, so I had a set made up. I used the Husky mud flaps for the SS and added the logos... whaddya think? Excuse the snow, it's the middle of winter in Wyoming. ;)

DSCN1714-1.jpg

Thanks. Actually no, they are vinyl decals. The badges from GM are too much $$ to add to a set of mud flaps. :) I had a buddy of mine who owns a body shop, paint the flaps black, lay down the decals and clear over the top. Turned out pretty good. I think if I were to do it again though, I'd use the decals to mask off the SS logo, over silver and then lay down the black and clear. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out though. :thumbs:

DSCN1713-1.jpg

do you wash your truck once a day or something? how do you keep it so clean in the winter

It ain't easy, I'll tell ya that much. ;) I try to wash it at least once a week if it's nice.

It was close to 40 degrees, so I washed the truck before I took the pic. Didn't want to post a picture of my dirty truck :D

Archived