Silverado Ss Bumper Covers, Vents, And Iss Spoiler's

crazybuffalocb

my buddy just pulled a mold off of an ss bumper cover and he just made me one, they are 3 piece (the vents are seperate, not like the cheapo one piece ones from ebay) and over all they turned out really well in my opinion, i put mine on today, and the fit is really good, has all the indentions for the bolt holes if you chose to go back with regular brackets, or like mine, i just bolted it up and went, havent had any trouble yet. hes offering the covers for 200 with vents, he said hed also do vents seperate if anybody needs any of just those, im not sure about the price tho. he is also doing the ISS spoilers (3 piece as well) for 150 if anybody wants any of those. also may be doing a pair of single cab ss cab corners, depending on the demand. he's wanting to get atleast 3 orders in before he orders in the materials and makes em. just let me know if anybody is interested.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ill take some pictures in a few and try and get them up. i just two sided taped the top and screwed it inside the wheelwell to the lip on the bumper and it seems pretty solid. he makes the bottom edge (the stuff under the metal bumper) an extra layer thick to try and get away from having all those brackets.

might want to reconsider selling this without a contract from GM.... you just cant knock off parts from major car manufactures.

im not selling them, im just posting them up for a buddy of mine who makes fiberglass stuff. i thought of that, but i guess its him not me, but there again, i see them all the time as a one piece selling on ebay, so apparently they dont care. he also talked about making one a couple inches longer being that the cladding sits about 2 inches lower to look at it from the sides, and i guess if he did that, it would no longer be infringement correct? thanks for the imput though, just trying to help a buddy out, if you know anybody thats interested send them my way or tell them to send me a pm. thanks

an rst rollpan would be nice... :cheers:

if i can get one on loan ill take it over to him and see if he cares to make one, im sure he'd still be cheaper than some of the others.

anybody wanting a cover or spoiler? i figured there would be quite a bit of demand for them on here

I would possibly be interested in a spoiler, but I would need to see pictures for quality. Is he including hardware etc? Need more info.

hey ill try and take some pictures today of the spoiler, and its got the bolt in it already that goes into the bedside, but as far as the 2 little brackets, he doesnt have those. but carl makes them for 30 bucks w/ a template and hardware if youd be interested in that.

Any interest from anybody, still waiting on pictures of the iss spoiler, should have them up today. he's kind of needing the work right now, if anybody is interested in covers, spoilers, vents, or spoiler end pieces just pm me and ill try my best to get shipping quotes, or i can help out if you are pretty close. i.e. knoxville to lexington as far as trying to meet up.

does it matter what size cab you have? aren't all cab's corners the same on the regular silverados? My friend has an extended cab silvy and wants my rear bumper so the ss corner claddings would be cool to see. Just wanna see the price as shipping price is no concern to me.