Newb From Houston

Luke03

Hello everyone my name is Luke!

I drive an 03 RCSB silverado with a 5.3l. I know i don't have an SS but ever since i bought mine i have always envied how well these trucks looked... have always liked them!

I was referred to the site by Charlie Wheatley... said there was a lot of good people on here.

Here are the current mods on my truck:

Outlaw intake, Pacesetter LT's/ORY, Magnaflow Exhaust with a 3" QTP cut-out right before it, hand ported throttle body, e-fans, SLP UD pulley, TR55's, 10.4mm taylor wires, Patriot 226 cam, hardened rods/Patriot dual god springs, Circle D 9.5" single disc 4000 stall, ARD stg3 built trans, thicker steel driveshaft, Auburn posi with Yukon 4.10 gears, and of course Wheatleys tuning.

Here is what it looks like:

Luke2.jpg

Luke3.jpg

Luke03.jpg

Luke03wheels.jpg

Luke03hood.jpg

Luke03blackandwhite.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

Here is an idle clip of it with the cut-out open:

th_6-28-09086.jpg

Here is how it currently runs... just shot it today lol

20-115

th_6-28-09091.jpg

Hope to meet some good people on here!

Thanks,

Luke

Edited by Luke03 (see edit history)

very nice man. i like the cam. mines going in the 17th. im from austin but i go to school in college station. my sis lives in houston so im there pretty regularly.

welcome to the site :cheers:

charlie ur a silly guy :rollin: luke u got urself a good tuner there lol. tried to work with him when i was turbo but didnt ever get a chance to make it down there then BOOM goes the tranny and turbo comes off. lol

yet again welcome!!!

What did I do?? :P

charlie ur a silly guy :rollin: luke u got urself a good tuner there lol. tried to work with him when i was turbo but didnt ever get a chance to make it down there then BOOM goes the tranny and turbo comes off. lol

yet again welcome!!!

welcome to tha site :cheers: H Town Home Of Tha Playas And Pimps (281)(713)(832)

well y dont i post my number too :rolleyes:

AUSTIN- home of the REAL racers and THEM HORNS!!!!! lol

(512)-thats all u need to know!! haha