Sup Ppl... From Southern Cali

CrownSS

whats up guys? As the topic states im trying to get my 1st SS. Up till now i thought i knew kinda everything bout the truck until i saw something that shocked me!!! question to all... Is there a new body style for the SS or was there ever an 07 made with a different body style?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM made a 427 concept, fastlane also made a look alike of that concept. If you put that info into a search engine you will get some more awnswers. also, there are some aftermarket companys that sell SS style bumpers and roll pans for the new silverado body style.

But there has not been a production SS since 07, (silverado SS classic) Welcome to the site, good luck finding a SS

Crown that's not an SS! If you want the new body style look for one that says "Vortec Max" on the side badging. Someone just bought some SS badges and slapped them on that one in the pic. Thats the simple way of telling the difference. Welcome, where in Cali are you from?

hows it going im new here too, im in so cal. I just bought my SS, and there are plenty out there so u wont have a problem finding on.

hey man welcome. try starting ur own thread and post up some pics.

welcome to both of u btw.

-Rob

whats up all and thnx again, im sure i will learn a lot in here lol well bout that pic i got more that kinda throw me off... what do you all think? the exhaust, front grill and the way the inside is, doesnt match to a regular silverado... details from seller is that there was only 48 of these made...post-17833-1240357194_thumb.jpgpost-17833-1240357179_thumb.jpgpost-17833-1240357157_thumb.jpg]post-17833-1240357331_thumb.jpg

post-17833-1240357146_thumb.jpg

Edited by CrownSS (see edit history)

whats up guys? As the topic states im trying to get my 1st SS. Up till now i thought i knew kinda everything bout the truck until i saw something that shocked me!!! question to all... Is there a new body style for the SS or was there ever an 07 made with a different body style?

hows it going im new here too, im in so cal. I just bought my SS, and there are plenty out there so u wont have a problem finding on.

welcome to the site guys! :cheers: