Wtb Silverado Ss In Around Houston,tx

Nando2986

Im lookin for and 03-06 Silverado SS im lookin for arrival blue, or black. doesnt have to be those colors.. lookin for the truck to have around 50,000 miles give or take.. if anyone has one or knos of one and can point me in the right direction id appreciate it.. also willing to go around texas for the right truck Dallas, San Antonio, Austin etc.. thanks

Edited by Nando2986 (see edit history)

I saw a black one on the used lot at Beck and Masten on 1960 the last two weeks, not sure the numbers on it but might be worth a check, looked good from a distance not sure about anything else.

yea test drove that one about three weeks ago.. nice truck 56,000 miles.. but they want to much for it and didnt want to come down on the price at all... they want 21500 before financing... not lookin to spend that much offered 21,000 out the door. and they said no so i left.. now that ive looked around on ebay and other places even 21,000 out the door is still a little high..