Growl Noise While Turning

this is true i had the 4482 stock. full time awd with 4lo lock. its horrible for traction with any power. when i would launch at the track the front right wheel would come off the ground just a bit, when doing so all the power goes right to it. so the brakes would kick in to hold it still but wouldn't let off till the next gear. and on the streets it wasn't much better. the front tires would spin and torque steer me all over the place. with this case (149) it is way better.

the pop/bang noise i think is the cv axles. if you brake stall it, it will bang. but if you just floor it from a dig, when boost comes in it has mulitple pops. also i have a wierd scraping wind noise type of sound that i can't figure out. this sound has been there with ever case i've installed so its not the case. it comes and goes with bumps in the road. its hard to explain, but the noise is there only while moving (any speed) and in drive or nuetral. its a rotating type noise not a bad shock up and down type noise.

I'm having a similar problem http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50992

I think I norrowed it down to the transfer case. I think my viscous coupler is done I get the clicking that sounds like it comes from the CVs. I think that the coupler alternates between working and not working and that causes the cvs to make noise. Upon inspection my transfer case also had what seemed to be an excessive amount of side to side play in the rear shaft. I just ordered a reman tcase from the dealership so we will see. If anyone has any suggestions for me chime right in. Hope this helps.

Rob