Belltech Street Performance Shocks

hawks

Just purchased a set of Belltech Street Performance Shocks for my ss today. Was going to just get the Nitros but the sales man talked me into these. I guess because the performers cost 60.00 more than the Nitro's. Does anyone have these on there trucks? If so how do you like them?

I have them and couldn't be happier with them. Considering my Bilsteins were shot anything would have been an improvement, though. It's hard to describe the ride. It is firm but not harsh. It just feels really controlled.

Right now I don't plan on lowering my truck but I am wondering will they work well on a non-lowered vehicle.

I would be very careful when purchasing the shocks because if you get ones that are meant for lowered vehicles, my guess would be that they might be too short for non-lowered ones.

Edited by haul@ss (see edit history)

I would be very careful when purchasing the shocks because if you get ones that are meant for lowered vehicles, my guess would be that they might be too short for non-lowered ones.

Yeah I bought these to go with my new 2/4 Mcgaughlys kit. The front drivers side stock shock has leaked some oil out so I'm replacing all shocks when I do the kit.

• 1 month later...

hey guys sorry to dig up an old post, but i have a part number question.

I called belltech to get the part number for a stock ride height ss and they gave me 310400 and 2212ff for the part numbers. I took the shocks out and measured them before installing them and the rears are 1.5" shorter and the fronts are .75 shorter. So the guys that used them are they on a stock ride height truck and if so are those the part numbers you used?

Thanks Much!

Brad

hey guys sorry to dig up an old post, but i have a part number question.

I called belltech to get the part number for a stock ride height ss and they gave me 310400 and 2212ff for the part numbers. I took the shocks out and measured them before installing them and the rears are 1.5" shorter and the fronts are .75 shorter. So the guys that used them are they on a stock ride height truck and if so are those the part numbers you used?

Thanks Much!

Brad

Those are the part #'s for a lowered SSS (also). If you are at stock ride height, I would suggest the Bilsteins.