Z06 Caliper Brackets

trayb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another question for all. I have someone that wants the rotors but I was wondering if they work with the Stock setup???? I thought they did, but not sure

probably need brackets fot stock calpers with bigger rotors right?

be nice to Ray, and dont be a cheapskate and you could get ZO6 brakes for the SSS, done the correct way. Comon guys you cant get them for free, so pay them man and get an awsome set up. This wont last forever.

example:if you pay Ray he ships parts. period.

I took the liberty to make some changes to a braket that was originaly designed for the use of powerslot 14" rotors and made them fit a 15" rotor.Testing is in progress and fitment should be verified soon. These brackets WILL NOT work with any other rotor.

the first ones are allways expensive to make because they are one off's and time for tooling is added to the price.

I have also been playing with the measurements to allow a similiar bracket to fit the Z06 caliper on to the 14"rotor that baer sells.

I took the liberty to make some changes to a braket that was originaly designed for the use of powerslot 14" rotors and made them fit a 15" rotor.Testing is in progress and fitment should be verified soon. These brackets WILL NOT work with any other rotor.

the first ones are allways expensive to make because they are one off's and time for tooling is added to the price.

I have also been playing with the measurements to allow a similiar bracket to fit the Z06 caliper on to the 14"rotor that baer sells.

So Ray, how are they different? I see the opened area for the bango is def. bigger. Are you making them so no shimming is involved? Maybe I will try these and sell the JYD brackets to someone that is going to run 14's. Keep me in the loop Ray. Thanks~

So Ray, how are they different? I see the opened area for the bango is def. bigger. Are you making them so no shimming is involved? Maybe I will try these and sell the JYD brackets to someone that is going to run 14's. Keep me in the loop Ray. Thanks~

Exactly! I have found that not all is the same.Each person that has put these new rotors on have had to make slightly different changes and that frustrates me.

This should help,but I cannot confirm because of spindle casting differances.

Will do.

BTW post more pic's!

Another question for all. I have someone that wants the rotors but I was wondering if they work with the Stock setup???? I thought they did, but not sure

I would think so, but would need the relocation bracket for the stock caliper.