Used USPS Mail Trucks

ZZebes

Alright this is gonna sound insane but i want to find a used USPS mail truck for a project vehicle. I really dont want to disclose my plans for it but i will say that it is a RWD S-10 chassis with V-8 Motor mounts :driving:

yeah thats kinda my plan is huge rear drag radials and a 8 second mail truck with "Haulin ass" painted on the side and "overnight Delivery" on the back. I want one of the newer ones built by grumman

Alright this is gonna sound insane but i want to find a used USPS mail truck for a project vehicle. I really dont want to disclose my plans for it but i will say that it is a RWD S-10 chassis with V-8 Motor mounts :driving:

They may be a little hard to come by ... Then new ones are called "LLV" for Long Life Vehicle.... They are the biggest pieces of $hit on the road. But they do have RWD and a 4 Banger under the hood. They are designed to be taken apart and pieced out back onto other LLV's ....

Try calling a BMC (Bulk Mail Center) or somewhere like that. They may be able too point you into the right direction.

i have a friend with a yugo that has a blown 454 in it. tranny is attached with a very short driveshaft like 6" long.

i have never seen it run though. he says he is taking it to the drag strip this yr.