Who's SSS is a daily driver??

saytagf

Who's SSS is their daily driver?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Who's SSS is their daily driver?

• Daily driver
    • Weekend driver
    • Almost never leaves the garage

DD for me. Thank God that I took a different position in my company though. Last year I put on over 25,000 miles for work (51,000 total miles). Now I have a desk job that requires no travel and I live less than a mile and a half from work. I think my Kawasaki mountain bike will get more miles on it from here on out than my truck will. Save the gas money for more mods to try to be like Chase. :lol:

DD for me, I don't really worry about the miles on my SSS that much. I bought it to use it, not just look at it. If something breaks or whatever, I'll fix it. My oldest son is 9 and my plan is to keep it for him.

Tim

Purchased new in March 06 and it has about 19.5k miles so far. It's a daily driver.

Well, sorta. The wife's SSR only holds two and the same for the Harley. When we have to go places with the daughter we go in the Intimidator. Hell, my truck doesn't even rate garage space right now. The SSR and the Fatboy (w/trailer) get that! I'm on the driveway and there is a freakin' pine tree that is going to be cut down this spring because of it. I HATE pine needles in my cowl area.

When the temperature is above 35F and there is no rain or snow I ride the Harley to work. There is the occassional carpool with the wife and that is usually a toss-up between which vehicle we take.

Ain't it great to have choices in life?

Diggs