SPARE TIRE LOCK COVER

SS1316

:D Lost my lock cover from bumper. The dealer order wrong cover twice(for the crome bumper I think). And told me that's the only listing :banghead:

Does anyone have a spare or know the real part #. Prefer the color silver but I will paint to match :flag:

Thanks!!!

:D  Lost my lock cover from bumper. The dealer order wrong cover twice(for the crome bumper I think). And told me that's the only listing :banghead:

Does anyone have a spare or know the real part #. Prefer the color silver but I will paint to match  :flag:

Thanks!!!

you just reminded me that I'm missing mine too. I gotta find a black one for an '04.

:dunno:

:D  Lost my lock cover from bumper. The dealer order wrong cover twice(for the crome bumper I think). And told me that's the only listing :banghead:

Does anyone have a spare or know the real part #. Prefer the color silver but I will paint to match  :flag:

Thanks!!!

you just reminded me that I'm missing mine too. I gotta find a black one for an '04.

Ditto I need one for my 03' as well....

kdirectorate, would you be willing to part with just the cover? I have the black part that is around the cylinder, however I need the part that is the door that hinges onto the bumper....

Edited by BlkSilvySS (see edit history)

Thanks!!!

Ditto I need one for my 03' as well....

kdirectorate, would you be willing to part with just the cover? I have the black part that is around the cylinder, however I need the part that is the door that hinges onto the bumper....

Unless I dicated wrong that's the part I need the cover(door) on the bumper. Color silver but I can paint any to match. :smash:

Does anyone no the part #. The two I ordered was for the chrome bumper one was paintable and one was not but want fit on bumper

I will have to take it off and get a look at it. Since the cylinder is keyed the same, I would like to use it for another project. :cool:

So if it's just the cover you're after... I may be willing to part with it. I'll post some pics by the end of the weekend. I think we're working with the same bumper, but let's be certain the part is the same.

I will have to take it off and get a look at it. Since the cylinder is keyed the same, I would like to use it for another project.  :cool:

So if it's just the cover you're after... I may be willing to part with it. I'll post some pics by the end of the weekend. I think we're working with the same bumper, but let's be certain the part is the same.

Ok get back with me. The cover that we need, hinges from the top. Since the SS is a cover over the chromed bumper. The Chrome door hinges from the left side.

Ok get back with me. The cover that we need, hinges from the top. Since the SS is a cover over the chromed bumper. The Chrome door hinges from the left side.

The cover that I have hinges from the left. I will take some pics of it today and get them posted tonight. Been busy... sorry for the wait. It's also snowing out here (who wants to go outside, eh?)

I have a black 04 and just ordered a new cover for mine about a month ago. This is the part # I used... 12335771 . I thought it would come grey and need paint, but this one actually came black and matched the truck.

On the pricey side I thought for a cover, $29 plus shipping. I'd write gmparts to make sure this is the one.... but it worked for me.

Cheers!

I have a black 04 and just ordered a new cover for mine about a month ago. This is the part # I used... 12335771 . I thought it would come grey and need paint, but this one actually came black and matched the truck.

On the pricey side I thought for a cover, $29 plus shipping. I'd write gmparts to make sure this is the one.... but it worked for me.

Cheers!

So yours hinges from the top the one you got?

The one I got has 4 tabs, 2 across the top and 2 across the bottom. The 2 on top go in first then you rotate the cover down.. align the bottom tabs and slide the cover down into place.

that the one I need what color is it

Ditto lol, but SS1316 was first I wont step on toes. I just need the cover....Black of course, name the price

Edited by BlkSilvySS (see edit history)