2008 silverado pics

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy effin hell' that thing is uglier than the titan! I didnt think it was possible! The picture that shows the tailgate, the front right panel reminds me of the dodge dakota!!!! EWWWW oh man... they will are going to do something drastic to get my attention.

Oh and im a big fan of the 07 Avalanche, ITS FLAWLESS especially the regency one.

REGENCY AVALANCHE

59674tn.jpg

59753rs.jpg

60012rk.jpg

59173wb.jpg

59390jx.jpg

59532kp.jpg

Edited by Z4pp (see edit history)

Holy effin hell' that thing is uglier than the titan! I didnt think it was possible! The picture that shows the tailgate, the front right panel reminds me of the dodge dakota!!!! EWWWW oh man... they will are going to do something drastic to get my attention.

Oh and im a big fan of the 07 Avalanche, ITS FLAWLESS especially the regency one.

REGENCY AVALANCHE

59674tn.jpg

59753rs.jpg

60012rk.jpg

59173wb.jpg

59390jx.jpg

59532kp.jpg

it is drop time for that high a$$ truck. How they got so different is puzzling? what happened to some shared design :dunno:

and the avalanch needs a sss bumper cover :devil:

That black AV looks sweet :thumbs: I wonder why they just didn't make the trucks look the same. It make the after market much easier to make parts for. Now instead of getting good parts for a lot of trucks we will end up with mediocre part for a bundh of different trucks :banghead:

In another website theres a spi photo of the single cab 08 were there test driving it. it show it doesnt have the flares and of course the the 4 door one they show there is a z71 so i think the single cab will be slightly diffrent.