2008 silverado pics

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not hating it.....looks like a explorer sport-trac from the rear....a bit of a envoy in the front....i dunno....def not in love with it....i guess it will grow but the sss should stay with me for a while def!

Im sorry...I had an 81 stepside, a 90 454SS, a 92 GMC rcsb, a 2003 rcsb, and what I have now...I completely hate the look of this one...it looks like a turd left by a Colorado. There's not one angle I like. IMHO the ugliest GM product I have ever set eyes on.

Why didnt they just go with the look of the new Tahoe?

Guess they brought in the Pontiac Aztek guy on this one---bad move...

The silver lining is, at least Im feeling a lot better about getting that LS7 Camaro convertible in 08, instead of another truck.

Edited by StealthSS (see edit history)

WTF :puke:  Why couldn't they have used the same front end on the 07 suburban? That would have been perfect. I would never buy a truck that looks like that. Looks like I will not be driving a chevy truck again.

I guess the 07 Tahoe/Suburban wasn't pretty enough for them? When did GM _ever_ change to a new body style so fast, for the full size truck? The Tahoe looks a little weird in the front, but overall I thought it would have looked very nice as a pickup, as long as they followed the overall design theme. This new truck might look a little better as all one color, bumpers, grille, mirrors etc like our trucks, but like I said above, Im one step closer to a Camaro convertible just for seeing those pics.

It reminds me of how much I thought I would like the Expedition, until I drove one---it looked good, but drove like a p.o.s. The only difference is this time the first impression is visual, and I dont like it.

"carlike refinement" my @$$ wtf kind of selling point is that? :puke:

Edited by StealthSS (see edit history)

I don't know, it looks like a big Colorado/Canyon. I guess I like it a little, but everything new that GM has came out with in the past few years looks Japanese and feels cheap, although I like the fit and finish of the new Tahoes. The Colorados feel like sh*t, but I guess it makes sense because Izuzu has the same exact truck!