2007 Silverado "Classic" SS?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be no new body style SS pick-up.  The classic '07's will be the last SS pick-ups.
Well, at least they'll come with 100K-mile warranties. :jester: On second thought, I don't think I could wait 100K-miles before modding my truck!

Mr. P. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a future SS hopeful...it sucks to hear that there will not be a new SS for 08...and it also sucks that you cant get a new SS with leather...they seem to be becoming more and more plain...

So if anyone out there in SSville could give me advice on buying a "gently used" SS...what year and options should i strive to obtain????

I personally thought that AWD would be better...and I really liked the Arrival Blue...man it is sharp...but I also like the Red and the Black...so the more and more that i think about it...the more i end up at square 1...HELP ME :banghead:

Spread the Knowledge folks....

Thanks,

I am a future SS hopeful...it sucks to hear that there will not be a new SS for 08...and it also sucks that you cant get a new SS with leather...they seem to be becoming more and more plain...

So if anyone out there in SSville could give me advice on buying a "gently used" SS...what year and options should i strive to obtain????

I personally thought that AWD would be better...and I really liked the Arrival Blue...man it is sharp...but I also like the Red and the Black...so the more and more that i think about it...the more i end up at square 1...HELP ME  :banghead:

Spread the Knowledge folks....

Thanks,

Close your eyes and spin reallly fast, if you fall to the north buy a victory red, best choice, to the east buy a blue and to the west buy black, south silver birch, If you want AWD you are limited to 03, 04 and some 05

• 4 months later...

JUST WANTED TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A 2007 SILVERADO SS CLASSIC. IT IS AVAILABLE IN AWD OR RWD AND IT STILL HAS ALL THE SAME OPTIONS AS THE 06 SS. I WORK AT A CHEVROLET DEALERSHIP HERE IN KANSAS AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO FIND OUT ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT JUST LET ME KNOW AND ILL FIND OUT FOR YOU. ONE OPTION THAT WAS TAKEN OUT WAS THE BLUE COLORED SS, ITS ONLY AVAILABLE IN VICTORY RED, BLACK, AND THE SILVER METALLIC. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW. THANKS

JUST WANTED TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A 2007 SILVERADO SS CLASSIC. IT IS AVAILABLE IN AWD OR RWD AND IT STILL HAS ALL THE SAME OPTIONS AS THE 06 SS. I WORK AT A CHEVROLET DEALERSHIP HERE IN KANSAS AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO FIND OUT ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT JUST LET ME KNOW AND ILL FIND OUT FOR YOU. ONE OPTION THAT WAS TAKEN OUT WAS THE BLUE COLORED SS, ITS ONLY AVAILABLE IN VICTORY RED, BLACK, AND THE SILVER METALLIC. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW. THANKS

not sure whats going on in kansas but there is no such thing as an 07 awd ss in any form. nor is there an 06 ss awd in any form. maybe your dealership is selling 05's and older and disguising them as 07 silverado classic sss with awd? :dunno:

Edited by rivierakid55 (see edit history)

:wtf::eek:

There will be no new body style SS pick-up.  The classic '07's will be the last SS pick-ups.
Well, at least they'll come with 100K-mile warranties. :jester: On second thought, I don't think I could wait 100K-miles before modding my truck!

Mr. P. :)

So ... is that confirmed ... that the 2007 classic SSS's will carry the 100K warranty?

*Scratches Chin* ... that sounds appealing for those of us that are happy running our SS's as stockers ... :thumbs:

• 1 year later...